Ice Fish Ohio Forum

I GOT STUFF

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
9.9 EVINRUDE (1991 runs great,reworked 5 years ago,has not been run since w/extra 2 new coils and fuel pump rebuild kit,10 inch craftsman table saw w/220 volt motor,and 2 cast iron outriggers,craftsman band saw on pedestal,precision mitre box saw(hand operated) palm sanders,belt sander,porter cable reciprocating saw,hand saws,tools,planes,hammers,router and bits, 8 inch right angle grinder,trolling reels (penn) lures,stainless steel fly tying vise,fly tying materials,hooks,rods,ice fishing stuff, 6 tip ups,hand tools,bits and braces,hole saws,coleman lanterns,coleman stoves,single and double,coleman propane heaters (2) mechanic tools,2 wheel grinder,and the list goes on,if you are interested in any of these items pm me and we can set up a meeting,i am in akron,not trying to get rich,just need to get rid of some stuff,and a lot of stuff i can't remember,look around and make a offer,thanks guys,holehopper................ :) :) :)bunch of blades for the table saw,7 inch blades also,too much to list,been collecting for 69 years,time to let some of it go.6 inch mora auger like new and sharp,walleye lures,mouse boots,etc.etc, etc,
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 06:45:02 PM by holehopper »
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Wow, sounds like a liquidation sale, hope your just down sizing!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

holehopper

• View Profile
yeah  not quitting just have to get rid of some things......... :D :D :D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

holehopper

• View Profile
Also orvis 7 wt fly rod with large arbor reel and travel case,3 wt fly rod and reel with travel case,and a lot more i can't think of now ............ :( :-\ :'( :'(         

holehopper

• View Profile
and 3 steelhead spinning rods (graphite) ok i'm done if i think of anything else,i'll just keep it to myself............ :D :D :D all like new.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 07:47:47 PM by holehopper »

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
PM sent.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

crappiehunter

• View Profile
I think maybe you need to upgrade  your man shack lol

holehopper

• View Profile
not so much upgrade,but clean out,you need to get over here and buy some stuff

Vexilar