Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice report

Fish flasher

• View Profile
There is ten feet of shelf ice down to the edge.The lake has 1-1/2" of snow on it with 3 or 4" of white ice on top of 3 to 4" of clear ice . Some of the edges look wet. (Please note) Delaware has lots of springs in it and some are out of the water of the edges and a spring in four feet of water may only be 3 to 4" of (white bad ice!) So please be safe out there. There is lots of fish in there you just got to find them. Happy looking and have fun.

Fish flasher

• View Profile
I didn't go out yesterday or to day. The ice may not be safe after today. Delaware has a lot of water flowing in it. The water level rises fast and the dam can drain it just as fast. If you do push your luck!!! Please have (experience & safety equipment) and a change of clothes in your  vehicle.

I fished the 18th,19th, and 20. I drilled maybe 70 holes over the 3 day scout. Set up on the fish each day and fished it from the morning in to the later p.m. hours. There was mark's the hole time I was there. The fish was all over the water columns and would follow it up and down sit and stare at it. I dropped half my gear down the holes but could not get it done. I end my trips with a 4" white bass and a 7" crappie. I'm not putting my gear up with my experience we are not done yet. I looked at marks the hole time like this and look forward to trying it again.

Vexilar