Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Need help

MF87 · 6 · 4719

MF87

• View Profile
Trying to access portage lake or long lake and can not find where to  get access to the lake. Sitting at division of wildlife

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
you can get on portage lakes at old state or new state park,one is off 619 the other is off Manchester rd.just ask someone for directions......... :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
You used to get on Long Lake off Portage Lakes Drive by Long Lake bait and Tackle.  I haven’t been there this year and it’s been several years since I’ve done that, but I haven’t heard you can’t anymore. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

MF87

• View Profile
Found the boat ramp off of SR 93. Thanks

holehopper

• View Profile
Met MF87 on the ice at old state park,fishing was slow at best,stayed till 8;00pm till it started to drizzle and the fog got thick,managed a hand full of keeper crappies along with some shorts,actually lost more than i caught,pulling loose,dropping off at the hole etc.........was last one off the ice,no snow machines either.................. :D :D :D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

holehopper

• View Profile
fished today,Monday,read above post,and remove the word fog,and there is the report............ :D :D :D

Vexilar