Jigging spoons

Gill261

• View Profile
Does anybody use or have used lindy frosted spoons for perch and crappie

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes I have. Probably have 50 in various sizes and colors.  I’m not much of a perch guy, but I’ve killed the crappie on them! 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Gill261

• View Profile
 Thanks slabslayer,II was using 1 last Saturday and caught couple perch and a nice crappie,I didn't know who made the spoon,googled spoons and saw the frostee,ordered 10pc kit should be here tomorrow

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
No problem!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
they look like a giant pin min........... :D :D :D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

g

• View Profile
I have had success catching perch,crappies and saugeyes using frostee spoons tipped with small minnows or minnow heads.

Gill261

• View Profile
 Thanks for all the replies,got the spoon kit and 2 vibes my buddy's coming up from Virginia and gonna fish mosquito Friday and Saturday and try them out.Called causeway bait today they have good 9in

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 I've noticed alot of members staring they have called causeway sporting goods. I want to thank everyone for this. Causeway has been a key supporter over the years for this site. Please continue to support them and pay it forward.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar