Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1/29/18

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hit it up a bit this morning.  Lots of lookers, but bite was slower.  Had to change colors after every couple fish or I wouldn’t get a bite.  Fishing various size and color tungsten Jigs tipped with a waxie. Some smalls, and a couple nice big bass again.  Fishing in 8-10 feet. Did something to throw my back out (probably the flat tire fiasco from yesterday) and it came on today.  Thought I’d need help off the ice.  But looks like it’ll be fishable for a while.  Was on 4-5” of clear ice. It was deteriorating as morning went on, shoreline was melting, but didn’t need a plank on or off. With forecast upcoming we should hold fishable ice for a little while anyway. But I can hardly move or walk, so I’ll be off the Ice for a couple more days at least.  Hoping by Friday I can get back on. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
You have been working the bass over pretty good this year,they are always a thrill when you stick one,hope your back heals up soon,thanks for the report............ :) :) :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
man  you gotta stop yanking so hard on that fishin rod  lol     hey if ya need help my sled is built to haul someone off the ice, or on,  or both,,  just sayin..lol
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar