Ice Fish Ohio Forum
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 08:52:23 PM

Author Topic: Indian Lake Fishing Report - 2/13/2018  (Read 4820 times)

Downthehole

• View Profile
Indian Lake Fishing Report - 2/13/2018
« on: February 13, 2018, 07:15:04 PM »

FishedDunn’s Pond this evening after work on 5-6” of ice. The ice is still ok but starting to get slushy on the top. The sides are also starting to go however I was able to spud out relatively easily. I drilled several holes, marked a few fish and caught an 18” Saugeye right at dark.

Andy
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

g

• View Profile
Re: Indian Lake Fishing Report - 2/13/2018
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 10:05:02 PM »

Good job Andy. I fished Paradise tonight. Marked some fish but no bites. My buddy caught 1 short. 18 people fishing and I saw 1 barely legal and 2 shorts caught. ODNR was checking fishing licenses. Hoping to try Paradise again tomorrow. Are you going to try Dunns tomorrow? If so, maybe I will meet you there. Almost forgot, I was told orange was the color people were at least getting bites on, all using pimples.

Downthehole

• View Profile
Re: Indian Lake Fishing Report - 2/13/2018
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 06:54:06 AM »

Good job Andy. I fished Paradise tonight. Marked some fish but no bites. My buddy caught 1 short. 18 people fishing and I saw 1 barely legal and 2 shorts caught. ODNR was checking fishing licenses. Hoping to try Paradise again tomorrow. Are you going to try Dunns tomorrow? If so, maybe I will meet you there. Almost forgot, I was told orange was the color people were at least getting bites on, all using pimples.

Hi Grant, I’ll come over to paradise this evening after work....

Andy
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!
Pages: [1]

Pages: [1]
Print Print

Vexilar