Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Roll call Amigos!

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
Well since myself and several others were banned from another site We frequently visit. Because of overzealous power hungry jealous piss poor moderators. We agreed to meet here I’m here so when yall get here let me know your here too! Z400wolveriene,Bigeyurk,Musclebeach22, bvonny, Bass-N-buck, and anyone I left out where ya at?

Bigeyurk25

• View Profile
Bigeyurk25 checking in! Headed to the ice now!

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
Bigeyurk25 checking in! Headed to the ice now!

Do it up bro 💪 I’ll be headed out myself a little later!

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
ICEBUCKETJOHN
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 10:11:12 AM by icebucketjohn »
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
snowcone  alias busted rod, I'm with  ya  ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
The ice may be fading fast. But I know a few of us that will fish it till it’s gone! And then when go’s to its awful liquid form we’ll fish that too!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Sweet!   Not that you all got banned, but you’re fishing today.  I figured it would be shot by now, but let me know what happens.  I still have 2 rods and some waxies in the truck and probably 2 hours tomorrow afternoon!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
Sweet!   Not that you all got banned, but you’re fishing today.  I figured it would be shot by now, but let me know what happens.  I still have 2 rods and some waxies in the truck and probably 2 hours tomorrow afternoon!

I’m headed out in the plx area now I’ll let you know how the conditions are.

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
I’m set up and fishing at old state park. On 6” of ice shore was wet but I didn’t have any problems going out next to the boat house. Did find a couple soft spots while spudding my way out. But overall I’d have to say I’ve fished worse.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
AWESOME!!  Thanks for the heads up. I know my PLX spot will be done, but OSP always has more ice.  How’s the bite?
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

avidhunter11

• View Profile
I am here also I did not get banned but that is crazy stuff that happened to you guys over talking about fish.

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
I am here also I did not get banned but that is crazy stuff that happened to you guys over talking about fish.

Glad to have you here with us!

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
AWESOME!!  Thanks for the heads up. I know my PLX spot will be done, but OSP always has more ice.  How’s the bite?

The bite was terrible in 13 fow just made a move to 8fow on the golf course side vex is lit couple 7” redears so far. The ice is much better quality here out from the strait out just to the right of being inline with the boat house boathouse.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
man I'm here and I might have to break out something and hit the ice    lol
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

AtticaFish

• View Profile
    • JigCraft.com
Haha, i could see the ban hammer coming over there.  If i have learned anything, it is that you just don't question the mods decisions publicly.  I was permanently banned from a certain crappie fishing site that way. Their site, their rules.

Good luck fishing.  Stuck working tomorrow but at least going to check on a reservoir close to home on Sunday to see how bad the shore got.  I keep laughing at all these guys saying they will be getting their boats out next weekend.  Have a feeling what ice we have is going to take a little while to go away.

Vexilar