Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Roll call Amigos!

g

• View Profile
Sorry to hear you were banned but welcome to IFO.Nice to hear you have fishable ice and you are taking advantage of it. Good luck. Stay dry and safe.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome all!!! 

By next weekend some places might be boatable.  If the forecast is right.  70 and rain Tuesday.  And rain all week with nighttime lows above freezing it won’t last long. So bummed, thought we’d ice fish through end of February at least. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

quackpot

• View Profile
Welcome the ban wagon goes crazy over there.

g

• View Profile
I agree slab. I thought we would have ice through Feb. Atleast we had more than last year. Hopefully next year will be better.

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
Welcome all!!! 

By next weekend some places might be boatable.  If the forecast is right.  70 and rain Tuesday.  And rain all week with nighttime lows above freezing it won’t last long. So bummed, thought we’d ice fish through end of February at least. 

Gotta get it while it’s still here! After that it’s on to iceout hot plastics bite!😎

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
Welcome the ban wagon goes crazy over there.

You got that right! Bunch of keyboard “fisherman” along with TRASH moderators who abuse their privileges!

Evinrude58

• View Profile
I watched the drama over there and it is stupid. Two years ago on one of my threads someone posted a meme that showed this big fat lady's milk containers. I seen it and reported it to 2 different mods. They never deleted it and the person who posted it didn't even get a time out as I seen them posting daily every day for atleast a week after I reported it. There doesn't seem to be any standard on that site.

crappieboo420

• View Profile
Ice out crappie I can't wait!!!
Lowrance,Grandpa bobs custom jigs,
Budweiser,Eskimo,little atom,custom jig and spin,vmc.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
If we can’t Ice fish, I’m ready for open water.  Getting my boat ready a little today. Spring Crappie and the big bass chatterbait bite will soon be upon us!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Sorted through a tackle box I was given and kept 28 Erie Dearies, 12 of which had never been used and the rest barely. So ready for spring drifting Erie. Got my wading gear ready for ice out also. Put my little boat up for sale as I plan on getting a bigger boat for Erie.

Bigeyurk25

• View Profile
Just got home from the ice! Fished 10a-10p at an undisclosed location. Fished 15 feet of water.
Caught a bunch of crappie, perch, gills and a tanker cat. Had to open up the hole more with the spud to get him thru! Lost another big cat 2 mins earlier and lost another decent one at the hole later on. Ice ranged from 5-8” everywhere I was. Great day to be on the ice! Planning on hitting next three days! Ice was poppin coming off!

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
Just got home from the ice! Fished 10a-10p at an undisclosed location. Fished 15 feet of water.
Caught a bunch of crappie, perch, gills and a tanker cat. Had to open up the hole more with the spud to get him thru! Lost another big cat 2 mins earlier and lost another decent one at the hole later on. Ice ranged from 5-8” everywhere I was. Great day to be on the ice! Planning on hitting next three days! Ice was poppin coming off!

You put in some work today!  ...FYI there is a section on here that slab created that you can post your reports without naming a specific body of water. (Regional General conditions reports)  you just have to say NE Ohio lake  or whatever region of the state you were fishing ice conditions the date and your report. Nobody is gonna bash you or shame you for not giving up a lake here. It’s great!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 05:41:47 AM by Bobberbucket »

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
Ice out crappie I can't wait!!!

Good too see your here too man!  How’s the ice looking at your favorite lake?

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
I watched the drama over there and it is stupid. Two years ago on one of my threads someone posted a meme that showed this big fat lady's milk containers. I seen it and reported it to 2 different mods. They never deleted it and the person who posted it didn't even get a time out as I seen them posting daily every day for atleast a week after I reported it. There doesn't seem to be any standard on that site.

There isn’t any type of standard on that site. All the rules are made up on the fly nothing makes sense . The trash mods pick and choose which rules they want to enforce and who The rules apply to. More often than not they punish actual fisherman who fish and post reports and allow the trolls to run wild. As they are doing right now having a ball dragging my name through the mud. I know because you don’t have to be a member to view anything there I see it all. What a joke that place has become. I publicly & privately questioned the actions of the moderators for removing my long running threads that lots of us were participating in daily. They were so angry they ganged up on all of us and wouldn’t let a single post stand from any of us. One mod in particular was abusing his power due to his personal problem with me. I have screenshots of all the public and private messages. I have screenshots of everything that took place.  I won’t post them publicly for now. But I’ll gladly share them in private.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 07:42:26 AM by Bobberbucket »

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
so much drama, I watched it also ... and all ya want to do is fish and post the good bad and ugly.  how does that saying go   please mr hunter don't throw me in the briar patch   hahahh    but  warm water is coming and all the crap flows towards the lake soon   lolol 
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar