Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Roll call Amigos!

Bobberbucket

• View Profile

fishingful

• View Profile
ive never had prob with the mods.. its the others who criticize,slam and think they knowitall... u cant post anything!

I still post some but no more actual reports.

Bigeyurk25

• View Profile
Am I allowed to say the Bengals suck on this site?
HAHA I love it! What a joke! Bengals suck!

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
ive never had prob with the mods.. its the others who criticize,slam and think they knowitall... u cant post anything!

I haven’t seen a fishing report from you in a long time.  I thought I saw you at Wingfoot once this season but wasn’t sure if it was you.

beetlebailey

• View Profile
na I don't post much, me don't like bull$h##.... I mostly fish skeeter and bula.

fishingful

• View Profile

I haven’t seen a fishing report from you in a long time.  I thought I saw you at Wingfoot once this season but wasn’t sure if it was you.

Probably.
 I just moved 5 min from punderson. Ohhh I still fish just dont feel like being flamed all the time. My last one went like "no way that's such and such long" bite me. Lol

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
I feel ya on the getting flamed! I’ve never fished punderson I remember reading your post about the ponds. If I had some ponds I’d probably stock them baby’s up and never be seen at a public lake again.  ;D

Vexilar