Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Skeeter

Bigeyurk25

• View Profile
Well... since I gave the other forum a nice hefty thread for mosquito, I might as well have one here on IFO! Hopefully no one here wants to argue about how to safely cross a crack! Anyway, headed to the lake now, hopefully they are biting for my last trip of the year out there!

z400wolverine

• View Profile
I almost hit the report to moderator button,lol,Good luck and stay safe!

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
Well... since I gave the other forum a nice hefty thread for mosquito, I might as well have one here on IFO! Hopefully no one here wants to argue about how to safely cross a crack! Anyway, headed to the lake now, hopefully they are biting for my last trip of the year out there!

Do it up!!!

Bobberbucket

• View Profile

Was the walk in so sketchy you can’t even tell us about it?  ;D I wanna read the story about the big man on the sketchy sketchy! 8)

Bigeyurk25

• View Profile
Let’s just say I’ve never been so scared thinking I was gonna fall thru. Literally every step was risky. Booby traps everywhere. The weeds grew to the surface all the way to the crack and anywhere a weed was touching the surface was paper thin ice. EXTREMELY dangerous. We were a group of about 7 and we had to work together coming off. Especially weighing 300lbs like myself, it was real scary. Thank goodness a buddy had a board to get over many spot where there was no where to step otherwise you were going in.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
wow  you guys made it off the ice ok, glad all is good, hell ya made me nervous reading the post  hahahah    well folks  its boat time   ;D ;D ;D ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

g

• View Profile
Glad you all made it off safely. Hope you at least caught some fish.

Vexilar