Ice Fish Ohio Forum

good bye ice

snowcone · 21 · 11365

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
joel you look worse than when I broke my jaw buddy,    hey 19 save some for us   loll    crummy weather wont let me get my boat out yet,  but soon  let us know how its goin   k 
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
It’s improving. Slowly but surely.  Made it to the Fin yesterday to get out of the house.  Got a few things but didn’t last long......
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

fishingful

• View Profile
I didn't get out as much as I wanted to with a new job and new house. Plus, the wife was in a head on crash at the end of the season and needed surgery. So hopefully things will settle down now.

Was in the garage today digging out the boat. Hard moving from a 3 bedroom farm house with 4 buildings to a 2 car 1 bed loft house. In the winter. We just kind of stacked stuff lol.

Covered up the shanty and stacked the gear together. Still got to store it for the year and get battery on charge. Lots of new stuff i did not get to try out.

Thinking a goal for next year will be to spend a few day in a on ice sleeper way up north. Most likely 2019-2020 season.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
gosh bud that's way too much happening at once. hope things get better . spring is almost here maybe some sunshine will help
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

fishingful

• View Profile
Yea I hope it gets easier. Should settle down.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Wow!  Sorry to hear that!  Hope she’s feeling ok now with no prolonged issues. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar