Ice Fish Ohio Forum

PRIZES!!!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Prizes will be mailed out tomorrow morning.  So they should arrive this weekend or early next week at the latest.  Thanks again to all participants!!!!!   Looking forward to next year!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Prizes are in the mail!!  Sent them yesterday morning!!  Enjoy all!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I got a stick  hahahhaha
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Thanks slab. Reminded me to warn the wife there's a package coming and no dear I didn't buy any more stuff. Lol

Evinrude58

• View Profile

fishingful

• View Profile
Thanks got it! Showed the wife. She said "like you need another rod" I told her she could not use it. Then she was sad lol

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile

Jawjacker12

• View Profile
Must have to be a regular or a friend of who ever is passing prizes out! I got a handful of crappy spring bobbers, and some kind of jig nobody would ever use! Icefishohio disappointment again!

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Got mine a bit ago just forgot to post. Got a clamp on jig charger. It will come in  handy.

Jawjacker12,  Not sure about being a regular as I have averaged 50 posts a year, so maybe I am his friend. I did meet him once like 4-5 years ago, that must be why I got a nice palm rod couple years back. No got that as I was the only one who submitted any pics that year, as we barely had any ice that year and I was one of the lucky ones who even made it out.
   Sorry you are so disappointed in your prize after you spent all that money on joining the contest. Oh wait forgot it is free to join. I have met maybe 20 people from this site over the years and including a couple that keep this site running like Nate. All nice people who I would never met if not for this site. If you have ever met anyone through here you could not say that it disappoints.

fishingful

• View Profile
I have never met slabslayer. I got jigs one year. No big deal glad to get something in the mail. I gave them to some kids on the ice the next year. I will proably do the same thing with the rod I got.

Just a fun extra thing to do jeez.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I just leave the prizes for all you other people,   ;D   there are a lot of great guys on here .
   I have meet quiet a few guys from here and its a great ice focal point without a lot of garbage in the background.  and slab ( joel ) is about one of  the nicest guys ive meet.   and I still got a stick  hahahhahhahahaah
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar