Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Helloooo

quackpot · 25 · 13634

quackpot

• View Profile
Is anybody out there? I haven’t been fishing so I need to hear some stories.

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Hey I posted about my first trip to Erie with the new to me boat and my grandsons getting their first Walleye. Thinking of going out Tuesday if you are free you can come along.

g

• View Profile
Glad you stopped by my trailer Sun. Hope you felt good after you got home. Won't be at Erie this weekend but should be there the following weekend. Let me know if you want to go out. It was great to see you, keep in touch.

quackpot

• View Profile
Ride back didn’t go as planned. I may have to loosen up the suspension to make the ride better. Even crazier is I’m planning a major road trip if everything works out. I will be driving the roll back from work so the ride should be fine. I’m looking at a Wilcraft.

g

• View Profile
Hope you get the riding figured out. I wondered when the wilcraft would come into the picture. LOL

quackpot

• View Profile
I said that I had to pay the truck off first. Lol

quackpot

• View Profile

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Did you buy it?!?!?!  I?ve been contemplating one of those, but will have to be next year for me.  We just bought a new 28 foot camper last week.  Hopefully that?ll increase the fishing time beyond the one trip I?ve had since ice fishing.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile
Since it has a seat for me, I think you should buy it Bobby. LOL!!! Looks like it would work nicely. Hope you can pull a sled with it because it doesn't have enough room for you to haul your gear, even if you go solo. LOL!!!
Hope the trailer you bought slab helps you get more fishing time in.

quackpot

• View Profile
Yeah I'm going to go up in a couple weeks and get it. Grant it has storage under the seats I believe. He has another used one up there. I can forward his information.

fishingful

• View Profile
Been hammering eyes out of Fairport. Trying to get my new neglected house and yard in order while working 50 to 60 hours a week.

Nice ride. I am looking at them but erie boat is next up.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Awesomeness!!  What?s he asking for it?
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

quackpot

• View Profile
If you're talking about the other one it's tan and the price is $4000 and it's a 2007. It has a 8hp Briggs, insulated top, interior lights, auger mount, and full interior carpet. If you want pictures send me a pm with your number and I'll send pictures and contact info.

g

• View Profile
Not a bad price. Hope you will be able to use it this year if you buy it. I need to get a truck first, maybe I should start looking. LOL

quackpot

• View Profile
Grant don't forget it works like a boat with a insulated floor. Set under the top heater on it can do what it wants,I won't care. Grandson wants to take it out when I get it, just to make people say what in the world. Icemen will know what it is.

Vexilar