Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Trip

quackpot

• View Profile
I'm going to head out in the morning with Ryan to get the Wilcraft. I must be insane, I feel like a child at Christmas. I've woke up nights thinking it's all a dream. I guess I'll believe it when it goes in the trailer. It will be great having Ryan with me, helping with the drive and keeping me sane. I'll post pictures when it gets picked up and maybe a couple on the way back. He suggested we make a stop by vexilar on the way back since it's nearby.

quackpot

• View Profile
Drive went well, we?re relaxing before we go eat. I?ll post pictures of it in the morning. After that we?re stopping by Vexilar.

quackpot

• View Profile
Sorry for the delay but the trip was tiring.

quackpot

• View Profile
These are pictures of before after it was loaded. Thanks to Ryan for riding along and making me laugh so hard my sides  hurt. Unloaded it today and took it a little ride. Anyone interested in information about these can contact me by PM or see me at any of the events this year. As mine being on display.

g

• View Profile
Looks great Bobby. Only thing I can say is JEALOUS. LOL. Can't wait to see you cruising around in it. Glad you were able to do the trip, looks like it was worth it.

quackpot

• View Profile
It's so fun to drive that I may not get much fishing done. It goes in my trailer tomorrow evening.

quackpot

• View Profile
For cold weather it will look like this

quackpot

• View Profile
Had the wife follow me home from work. The looks I got were great. Police went by but he didn?t stop me to check it out. Probably because they would have probably be sent home when he would call in a boat driving down the street.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Love it!!!  Thats awesome!   I really hope it works out to get the other one.  I called Tom today but had to leave a message.  Hope he gets back soon.  I really want that tan one!  I?ve been online researching Wilcraft mods already.  So glad you sent me all that info! It?s an amazing machine!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

quackpot

• View Profile
It will be on display at the dock tournament this year

bruce136

• View Profile

quackpot

• View Profile
Just as a update I am now the sales representative for Ohio. Even if you contact him he will refer you back to me. I have all the prices for different models as well as used trade in units. Those will be cheaper and good for people on a budget. As soon as I get everything worked out I will be placing a ad on here. For those who may be interested you can contact me by text, email or message me on here. I don't answer numbers that I don't recognize.
Robert (Bobby) Green
937-537-6788
[email protected]
Prices are set so I can't help you get it cheaper.

Vexilar