Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Dock Tourney

g · 6 · 18976

g

• View Profile
Only 3 months until the dock tourneys start. Will be nice to see everyone again. Good luck everyone until then. Looking forward to seeing your new go cart, LOL, Bobby.

quackpot

• View Profile
You're going to love it like I do, it's a blast to drive. I can't wait to donate my money every time like usual.

g

• View Profile
I donate my money most of the time too, but wouldn't miss them if possible. It's a great social event with a great group of dedicated fishermen. Can't wait!!!

g

• View Profile
Less than a month til the docks will be open. Hopefully the dock tourneys will start Nov. 3.

Fishfeeder

• View Profile
Be nice if we could add some different lakes like rocky fork and c j brown.

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Wouldn't it? I've been trying to get that for a couple years. Nobody wants to drive that far apparently. I get it. Some guys come from Northern ohio and alum is pretty central so even tho the fishing is quite a bit better at rocky and can be good at cj I think we are stuck with alum. Saturdays are gonna be tough for me this year but I'm off every sun so if we can get some interest we can do some informal tourneys at a couple other places. I know of a couple guys that would do it. Once I kill a deer I'll be down at rocky most chances I get. See you all soon

Vexilar