Ice Fish Ohio Forum

On tour

quackpot

• View Profile
I'm taking the wilcraft on tour around the state as time allows. I was set up at Mike's bait shop today just letting people look it over and ask questions. Things went really smooth. I will hopefully be heading to alum creek marina next weekend. Sorry but it won't be launched I will be on the left as you head in. Stop by and check it out on Monday.

g

• View Profile
Good way to spread the word and get people interested. Can't wait to check it out at the dock tourney in 2 months. See you then.

quackpot

• View Profile
Yeah I had about 20 people stop and ask lots of questions and lots of interest.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
That?s awesome!!!   Glad there?s a lot of interest! 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

quackpot

• View Profile
There wasn't as many people today but they wanted more information. The ones that stopped by including a Delaware county sheriff were definitely interested.

quackpot

• View Profile
Slab you need to pick yours up so you can join in. It's been fun so far.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I really do!  I can?t wait, but I?ve been so busy with work I haven?t had time.  Might not till thanksgiving weekend.   :-[
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

quackpot

• View Profile
Anyone have a idea where to set up with machine this weekend? After taking last weekend off because of the rain I need to get out again.

g

• View Profile
Hey Bobby, I read there are going to be hydroplane races at Caesar Creek Sat. and Sun. from 11:00 to 4:00. Good luck finding someplace to go.

quackpot

• View Profile
For those who didn?t see it on Facebook. I didn?t go out but did get my trolling motor mounted. I?m going to replace the all thread with carriage bolts. But I?m ready for open water.

quackpot

• View Profile
I will be near west marine in port Clinton tomorrow. Stop by and say hi if you're in the neighborhood. Out by the main highway and Taco Bell.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That trolling motor is cool!!  I?m so glad you?re having fun with this deal. Absolutely awesome, couldn?t have worked out for a nicer guy!  Wish I was up that way tomorrow.

Team Wilcraft!

quackpot

• View Profile
Don't worry Slab I'll be heading your way soon.

quackpot

• View Profile
I needed to move so I moved to the Mazurik ramp.

g

• View Profile
Wish I would have read it sooner, I would have stopped by. Can't wait to check it out at the dock tourney.

Vexilar