Ice Fish Ohio Forum

My Wilcraft arrived!!!—PICS UP!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
It is a blast!   Everyone who has come over wants a ride, even those who don’t ice fish. I’m starting to get the feel for it.  Hoping for some time to start making mods to the interior this week while I’m off work. So much more room than a shanty! 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
what does that critter weigh
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I’m guessing around 600-700 pounds. Tops. I can pick up the front end and spin it around.  Fingers crossed for week of January 7th to get it out. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

FishLaughAtMe

• View Profile
If things don't turn around here soon you'll have to put those things on trailers and head north somewhere. Either that or float around and cast. The one time of year that I miss living in Northern WI. Good Luck guys and let's pray for cold. P.S. Be safe

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Agreed!!!  This is driving me nuts!  Looks like we’re getting a cold snap and they change the forecast.  So frustrating!  But I have 2 more weeks of work anyway before I could really get out anyway.  So it’s frustrating, but not horrible since I couldn’t get out much anyway.   But if we don’t have ice by mid to end of January I’ll be going nuts!

Team Wilcraft!

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Here are some pics finally!

Team Wilcraft!

FishLaughAtMe

• View Profile
Those things will be sweet for Erie, might take a tad longer to get out there than a sled but your not dragging anything behind you. My wife keeps asking me why I keep picking things up for the ice LOL, silly woman.

quackpot

• View Profile

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I really want to try it up there.  But I’m getting concerned about the big pond freezing more than just bays and backwaters for eye and perch fishing.  I’d only go up there with an airboat before and now I have a machine safe for Erie watch the main lake not freeze!   >:( ::)

But you can never have too many ice toys.  My wife thought it was stupid until she saw it.  Now she thinks it’s cool but won’t ride with me again until I get the stick steering down.  I’m dyslexic so at first I was turning it the wrong way and almost hit a tree and the garage.  Oops!!   :o

Team Wilcraft!

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Just a little personalization!! ;D ;D

Team Wilcraft!

FishLaughAtMe

• View Profile
Practice makes perfect they say, and you always have to make it your own. If it ever gets cold enough for it at Nimi, give a heads up, would like to see it in action, thanks ahead of time.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Will do!  Fingers crossed for ice soon!

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar