Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Alum Creek Dock Tournaments Starts October 27th

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
The 2019/2020 Alum Creek Dock tournaments starts Saturday October 27th at 8 am until 2 pm. We will continue every Saturday until safe ice.

Rules
Entry Fee is $20. $5 will go into the heaviest five crappies, $5 will go into the heaviest 1 saugeye and $5 goes into the Big Fish pot (any species). $5 goes to Ice Fish Ohio to cover website expenses.

2 rods may be used at the same time but it must be a vertical presentation. Live bait ok.

Location Alum Creek Marina

Time 8 am until 2 pm

Register at the Marina

We will have a end of the year party after ice out and give away prizes from sponsors. You must fish at least 3 events to qualify for the championship event.

We will sponsor products from Clam, Vexilar, Gamma Fishing Line,  and we have a new product sponsorship from Bullnose Products. They are donating two Big Red Ice Fishing Tip Down Tip Up.

Any questions call David at 614-361-5548
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

quackpot

• View Profile
I thought the docks were closed until December because of the boats? I'll be late every other weekend.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 06:48:19 PM by quackpot »

g

• View Profile
Hate to miss the first one but I'll be there for the next one. In the past ,Bobby, we couldn't get on the docks until Nov.1. Good luck to all.

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
The boats are out by October 15th unless they had special permission. I called and got the ok on starting.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

quackpot

• View Profile
Anyone else getting excited about this Saturday? I've started to get things ready. Even bought a new StCroix rod yesterday.

g

• View Profile
Really shocks me Bobby, that you would buy fishing equipment. LOL!!!

Downthehole

• View Profile
Can?t wait to see everyone!
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
I've been really sad that I'm missing the tourneys, I work nights now, so getting up that early is difficult and I'm working during the night tourneys :( hopefully I'll get a chance to come see everyone soon! Tight lines!
A bad day on the ice is better than a good day in the office!

Vexilar