Ice Fish Ohio Forum

New Sponsor

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
We would like to welcome Bullnose Products to the Ice Fish Ohio Community.

Bullnose Products is providing two Big Red Ice Fishing Tip Down Tip Up to give away at the Alum Creek Dock tournament.

BIG RED Ice Fishing Tip Down-Tip Up is a tall design to handle both larger reels and heavier line as well as all smaller reels and lighter line.  BIG RED fits most spinning reels and straight-line reels. The rod should be evenly balanced by using the flexible clip, helping it show the slightest movements.  You will find that our Ice Fishing Tip Down-Tip Ups are very simple and easy to use.  The Ice Fishing Tip Down-Tip Up is made of sturdy metal with a fold-up design.  When unfolded, the metal teeth grip the ice for security holding it firmly in place.  Each unit comes with a clip that will attach to your fishing rod handle.  The plastic clip is custom made to fit a standard 3/4" rod handle.  Once you snap the clip securely onto your fishing pole, place the clip's extended arms in the groves on the tip down structure creating a nice, even balance.  The rocking motion is extremely sensitive to even the slightest fish bites.  When the fish starts to bite quickly grab and pull up on the rod to hook the fish.  There is no need to remove the clip from the rod unless you plan to switch it between multiple rods.  For BIG RED and other ice fishing products visit us at www.BullnoseProducts.com and order today. 

They are also supporting the site with a banner ad. Please welcome Bullnose products to IFO and check out there full line-up of products at https://bullnoseproducts.com/
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

quackpot

• View Profile

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Good job Dave just what Bobby needs, now he will need to buy a bigger truck. lol

quackpot

• View Profile
I still have one seat empty, so I?m good

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Bobby, I have to see that to believe it
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Bobby the driver's seat don't count as when you get in to drive it is no longer empty.

quackpot

• View Profile
Ryan has you all beat. When we went after the Wilcraft I had the back seat empty. I thought he may faint.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
That?s awesomeness!!!  Welcome aboard!!! 

And guys, now that today I officially have a Wilcraft too I will no longer be using my truck.   I?m going to have to get a trailer.  This year I?ll probably use my enclosed work trailer. But for next season I?m looking for a 16 footer so I can park my Wilcraft and shanty in there then put built ins on the walls for rods, reels, tipups, lures, etc.  A fully mobile ice fishing setup with everything you can need!  Or maybe get a new one for work and I?ll use the old one for ice fishing.  I?m surprised Bobby hasn?t done that with his. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

quackpot

• View Profile
You haven't seen my truck, I've already got everything in there except extra seating. I went looking at trailers last weekend.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Haha!!!  With a baby now, I can?t fill up the whole back seat anymore.  Have to leave room for him.  New house rule. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar