Ice Fish Ohio Forum

11/3

quackpot

• View Profile
I will see everyone tomorrow morning for the tournament.

quackpot

• View Profile
I will also have the wilcraft for anyone that wants to check it out.

g

• View Profile
Looking forward to seeing everyone again.Can't wait to check out your wilcraft Bobby. See you tomorrow.

quackpot

• View Profile
Here are the results from today's tournament. Big fish pot was won by Ratherbefishing Ryan with a catfish that weighed3.08 pounds. Tin Guppy Rusty won the saugeye pot with his saugeye weighting 1.57. And after a long break from the winners spot I won with 4 crappie that weighed a total of 2.22 pounds. Here's a list of the people that participated.
Quackpot (Bobby), Downthehole (Andy), Tin Guppy (Rusty), Just Reeleyez (Josh), Ratherbefishing (Ryan), Rawbuck (Roger), Evinrude58 (Carl), Eyeshunter (Steve), Fish'n' buddy (Rick) and first timer Linebacker43 (Brad). Thanks to everyone that was there. Brad I hope you had a great time.

g

• View Profile
Congrats to the winners. Another tough day at Alum. Hopefully they will bite better next tourney. Was great to see everyone again.

quackpot

• View Profile
I changed my luck by changing docks. Last week I could only get gills to bite where I always go. Changed up and that was what was needed. I told you to come over, at least we could bs.

g

• View Profile
Next time I may be smart enough to pay lake you. LOL

quackpot

• View Profile
It was really tough changing from where I always went. But I know sometimes you have to completely change the thought process.

Vexilar