Ice Fish Ohio Forum

11/17

quackpot

• View Profile
The tournament this Saturday will be from 3pm till 8 pm. Ryan posted it on Facebook. Ryan will start check in at 2:30

g

• View Profile
Figures. I have a company xmas party Sat. Same as last year, I missed the afternoon tourney because of my company xmas party. Guess it is a recurring trend. Good luck to everyone.

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
So you guys blow up my phone ALL DAY on sat with your group text about the tournament when you get to fish and I have to work, and no one is even gonna post results? Lol. Hope to make at least 1 or 2 this year but it's hard to break free on Saturdays any more. Hope you had fun.

quackpot

• View Profile
Ryan ran the tournament and won the crappie pot. Dave arrived late but early enough to catch a saugeye to take the pot for it and big fish pot. I thought one of them would post results.

g

• View Profile
Congrats to Ryan and Dave. At least I won a 43 inch smart tv at my company xmas party so it wasn't a total waste. What time is the dock tourney going to start this Sat.?

quackpot

• View Profile
No tournament this Saturday because of the football game.

g

• View Profile
Pretty lame excuse to not have the tourney, at least in my opinion. Oh well, maybe next week.

Vexilar