Ice Fish Ohio Forum

New Shanty Arrived

toadfish

• View Profile
I got my Eskimo Evo 1IT cross-over shanty yesterday.  It is a combo flip-over/pop-up.  It should have lots of room for fishing and it is insulated.  Can't wait to get it assembled today and try it out as soon as we get good ice!  Let's all hope the season is a good one this year.  Do your cold dance.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

kneedeep

• View Profile
I got my Eskimo Evo 1IT cross-over shanty yesterday.  It is a combo flip-over/pop-up.  It should have lots of room for fishing and it is insulated.  Can't wait to get it assembled today and try it out as soon as we get good ice!  Let's all hope the season is a good one this year.  Do your cold dance.

I bought one last year and like the light weight but the seat I plan to upgrade and make more usable room. mine isnt insulated and still heated well.  Have you had a chance to set it up yet?

toadfish

• View Profile
I have it put together and agree the seat needs improvement.  I mentioned the seat issue to Eskimo when I registered.  On the plus side, it has lots of room and is light.  I hope it is easy to set up on the ice, which is a concern I have right now. Nice to know even the uninsulated one is easy to heat.  The large door will make it easy to get in and out, even with poles, flasher and heater on the ice.

What did you do for your seat?  I would like mine to be back further so I can keep my feet in the sled and off the ice.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Vexilar