Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Tourney

Bigeyurk25

• View Profile
Any info on this years series? Cold weather has me ready to start rocking and rollin!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Nate was running that series, and has sadly moved on to other career  opportunities and won?t be running the series this season.  I?d like to see it continue, but with my year and a knee surgery 2 weeks ago, I?m not sure I could put it together this year.   I might be able to do one event. I?ll see what I can figure out. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Bigeyurk25

• View Profile
If you can find a way to arrange one I?ll definitely be in! I am sure others will be as well!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I think we will pull at least one off.  They typically aren?t scheduled for January or February, so that gives us a little time. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Bigeyurk25

• View Profile
Awesome! I will definitely be keeping an eye on this! Very excited if it happens!

Vexilar