Ice Fish Ohio Forum

im back,its cold and lets fish

snowcone · 28 · 11164

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
well folks been a great summer, too bad my computer crashed but im back. hope all you people are ready for some more brutal cold and some great ice fishing this year. my drill is ready , the pop up says take me.. my boat gave me stink eye when I drug the sled out the other day, glad it didn't see me with my steel head gear couple days ago   hahahah.....fishing was so awesome this year I cried when it got too ugly for the boat. even though the perch in erie has been wishy washy but the eyes have it....all that's required now is some maggys and ice ??.looking forward too another season swiss cheezing the lakes.  
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 11:17:37 AM by snowcone »
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Got that right!!!   Can?t wait!  We?ll be at it soon!   Glad you?re back!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I?ll be kinda hard to miss in this......
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
holy smak bat man, that's NICE     did ya get that for the ice   right ?      hey if ya go to erie you can drag me  ?   lol    im not sure what speed my sled is rated at lol

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
For ice only!   Me and Bobby (Quackpot) got them.  He has his, but I still need to pick mine up.  Everything is done and I have the title, but with my knee surgery I haven?t had a chance to go get it. 

As for Erie, oh yeah!  It?ll go 35 mph, but with the ice on Erie I doubt we can go that fast.  It?ll travel on 1.5? of ice.  And has studded tires and a 12? hydraulic lift.  So it?ll go anywhere long as the snows not totally insane.

Team Wilcraft!

kortis04

• View Profile
Men, I can't wait.  Just placed another order from euro tackle, and purchased a bunch of other crap I dont need.  With that being said, what's a good tungsten jig company?  See you all on the ice, hopefully sooner than later 

quackpot

• View Profile

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes I do!!  That looks great.   Especially for night fishing.  Will save the hassle of a flashlight or headlamp. 

As for a good tungsten company, I?ve started using backcountry tackle last year.  I really like their stuff.  Tipped with eurotackle micro plastics it?s about all I used last year. 

Team Wilcraft!

Dave_E

• View Profile
Welcome back Rick.  I fished with you a couple years ago out on Nimi.

Hopefully we can get together and get back after em' this winter.

We should do a Nimi get together with a handful of guys from the site.

Evinrude58

• View Profile
For a Nimmy gathering you can count me in, and I would bet IceBucketJohn too.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hey guys , we should hit up nimi again .  funny thing is I slipped on a frozen puddle in the drive today so I should be good for awhile   hahaha   slab that rascal is totally rad   now if erie freezes for it right ?   hey dave think theres any fish left in nimi , hahah    quack, slab  you guys have really kool toys...???.. 

g

• View Profile
Hey slab and quackpot, when and where is the drag race? LOL Can't wait to see one on the ice.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
A race would be awesome!!!   We both will have ours probably overloaded with tackle so it?s even!   ;D ;D  I?d love to do a Nimi get together.  Come on ice!!!

Team Wilcraft!

quackpot

• View Profile
It wouldn't be fair, I probably weigh twice what Slab weighs. When I get on a scale it says one at a time. Slab be nice you know who hooked you up.

Vexilar