Ice Fish Ohio Forum

im back,its cold and lets fish

snowcone · 28 · 11148

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
What do you mean?? I?m not sure. You hooked me up with the Wilcraft if that?s what you mean!   ;) ;D

YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

quackpot

• View Profile
Don't forget yours has a 8 horse and mine is a 14.5 horse. I start racing I would probably be in traction and miss the entire season. Lol

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Haha!!!  I?ll have to tune mine!!  More power!!  As Tim the tool man would say. But seriously, Tom told me mine would do 35, I doubt I?ll ever go that fast.  Most of the lakes around here you?d be to the other side before you got up to full speed. 

I just want to get it.  A buddy said he might be able to grab it next week on his way to see his son.  I hope so! 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

quackpot

• View Profile
By the looks of the forecast it will be perfect timing. I?m sure you would like picking it up yourself, it?s a great experience.

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Welcome back Snowcone
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

MDBuckeye

• View Profile
I'm back and hoping for a long and successful season!

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I would definitely prefer to get it myself.  Just don?t know if I can. Still in a lot of knee pain and could not do that drive yet. 

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
you guys always have cool tools,  dave if im still on earth nimi is the plan     I just did a week in the hosp with unirary track , kidney, sepsis, 103.6 temp 12 bags of antibiotics. then came home withdrew from morphine,   so  yeah im ready    hahahahahaha    oh then my truck quit goin to get my scripts         aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   lets fish
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

g

• View Profile
Doesn't sound like a fun week snowcone. Glad you are home and doing better.Hope the truck problem is minor and easily fixed.Hopefully ice is on its way in short order.

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Snowcone:  Sounds like the dark clouds are over and you're heading into bright, sunshine skies. 
BEST WISHES.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Dave_E

• View Profile
No worries Rick.  It's gonna be a great season on Nimi.

A bunch of guys can meet in one of the lots and get all of your gear out on the ice for you.

You'll be setting hooks soon!

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That sucks man!!!  So sorry you went through that Rick.  But at least all this happens during that horrible dull time after boat season but before we can walk on water.   This was all the bad is out of the way and you can ice fish and Swiss cheese Nimi all winter!!!!!!!   Glad you?re home and improving!!!

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
thanks guys  glad to be here,  looks like the temps are more stable for makin ice  this season..  

jeez guys seems like every year it gets crazier , maybe the fishing will be as crazy , besides I have a new lighter  hahahaahahah      
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 08:47:43 PM by snowcone »
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar