Ice Fish Ohio Forum

2018/2019 Online Tournament

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Ice Fish Ohio online tournament.

We encourage all members to enter their catch and win free prizes from our sponsors.

This year we will start the tournament at first ice and end when ice is no longer safe ice.

A member may post as many entries as they like during this period.  However each member can only win 1 prize.

There will be 10 winning entries:

IFO will select 5 random entries based on fish size and the quality of the entry picture.  So be cool and creative with your submissions.  Just make sure they meet the guidelines below.

This year there will be 5 additional prizes: first eligible entry, and largest: crappie, bluegill, walleye, perch.

Prize packages will be mailed out to the 10 winners! Good Luck!

You will still download the entry form below, You must be logged in to download it. (Now available!!)

It must also include a ruler in the picture measuring the fish with the mouth closed.

Any Species goes as long as it was caught ice fishing.

Prizes will be determined by administrators and at random.

So enter your catch and you could be a winner!

Thanks for participating and we can't wait to see your fish!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Jonnydeerhunter

• View Profile
Hey there! I'm new to the site and I'm a bit confused on the tournament rules. Am I understanding that I need to to print out the entry and place it next to the fish and ruler then Take a picture and post it on this thread?
Thanks for any help.

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Yes you need to print out the sponsor/entry form. Most entries show the form under the fish and tape measure. Just look at entries from previous years to see what has been done.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes.  And there’s issues with pics right now on the site.  If anyone has issues please email me direct with the pics at [email protected]
That way prizes can be given out and I’ll post them when the pics issue is fixed. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Slab did you get any pics emailed to you? Hope so because not many put here.

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Wade fished Nimmy today so I think it is time to call it.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It is officially over!!!   :'(

Only what’s here. No emailed entries, so not a lot of winners and entries this year.  All posters were winners!  Please PM me your info!!

Team Wilcraft!

Evinrude58

• View Profile
So Slab when should I expect the new Wilcraft I won? LOL

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Haha!! Somehow I missed this.  I’m hoping to get prizes out ASAP.  My life ha been crazy the last month with a family health (in-laws) issue.   With all this and my day job I’ve worked 28 straight days.  I have everything here, just need to box (which I have) and send. 

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar