Ice Fish Ohio Forum

December 22nd ????

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
Just wondering if anyone is interested in a tourney this weekend  or is everyone doin the holiday thing??

g

• View Profile

Tin Guppy

• View Profile

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
Afternoon again g or morning? Due to weather conditions which was the cause for the low turn out there really was no point having a tourney. That being said a nice crappie and 2 saugeye were caught later in the afternoon.

g

• View Profile
I would still like to try an afternoon tourney but doesn't matter to me. Whichever one will get the biggest turnout. Rusty, only 4 of us showed up. Was pouring rain, again. Larry was sick so he didn't fish at all. 2 of us fished the first couple hours and I caught a crappie a little over 10 inches. Got tired of the rain and left around 4.  Josh started around 4 until 7 and caught 1 18 in. saugeye and lost one. Another miserable windy rainy day.  At least this Sat. is not supposed to rain.
Whoever wants to fish this Sat. please state morning or afternoon so a decision can be made by Fri.

Tin Guppy

• View Profile
I have a family Christmas in the morning, so if you do a afternoon one I will be there

fish'n'buddy

• View Profile
Nothing going important enough to keep me off the docks,count me in. Afternoon or morning works for me.

Vexilar