Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Next Weeks Temps

g · 12 · 5354

g

• View Profile
The future is looking brighter!!! Next weeks temps start falling to ice making temps and look that way for a week. Hopefully ice is coming and will be here soon. Next weekend looks doubtful but hopefully we will be walking on water the next weekend.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Or driving on it!!   ;D ;) :P
But couldn’t agree more.  Week of January 7th and it’s on!!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Better Late Than Never
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
do they have a pontoon kit for those wills    lolol
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
They float on their own.  There’s even a bracket for a trolling motor.  Best of both worlds! 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

quackpot

• View Profile
I put in for the second week of January off.

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
JAN. 10TH
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

toadfish

• View Profile
Temps better start fall ing soon!  On New Years eve at 5:30 AM, I have 41 degrees.  Not making any ice when it is that warm except in the freezer.  Forecast is looking a little better, but I don't like the snow.  We may end up with a slushy mess.

Have a safe and Happy New Year!
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I know.  It’s gotten worse in the last couple days.  Hopefully things will look up and we’ll be on something sometime toward end of next week.   

Team Wilcraft!

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Jan 1st-7th doesn't look good...temps still in the 40's

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I saw something on the weather channel the other day about a small El Niño to start the winter where December and some of January would be above normal temperatures then the end of January and February would actually be below average.  Even if we get 4-5 weeks of decent ice on the back side of the season I’d be ok with that. 

Team Wilcraft!

magner34

• View Profile
These next two weeks of temps look very depressing  :'( I guess I will have to take advantage of the temps being dang near 50 and do some open water fishing instead...and take Xmas lights down!

Vexilar