Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1 -9--19 it snowed lol

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
wow folks here it is a week into jan  and theres no usable ice around here,  by now ya have the young brave souls out on 3 inches of ice and reports coming in other places. there is a dusting of snow this morning  , my toes are cold but nutin yet.. might be a short season with this weather.   sorry guys   :P
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
True.  But things are looking up though!!  I’d love to know where there’s ice anywhere close to here that’s not in my freezer!   ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile
Spitting some fine snow here by Dayton but it won't amount to anything. Wish the wind would die down so we would have a chance to start building ice. Right now I am hoping for some kind of ice season.

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Just spent last two days in the hospital. Life is short I am going ice fishing even if I have to head to that state up north.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
i know minnasota  has some giant brown trout
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

novICE

• View Profile
I took off the week after Christmas and went to Michigan. It was great to get out. Fished on Lake Cadillac and Lake Mitchell. Crappie, walleye, Pike, perch, Bass all part of the catch. The ice was all a good 5 to 6in. Some four-wheelers and snowmobiles out on it without any problem. About a 6 hour drive Non-Stop. Might be worth a weekend trip if you got the itch and got to go

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Any Pics, NovICE????
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

novICE

• View Profile
Hi ice bucket, my buddy and I just did catch and release on everything that we caught. We didn't really take  any pictures  of them as we  trying to get them  back in the water as quickly as possible.  We didn't get anything  huge but we did land some nice Pike  and  couple nice Bass and perch . I did try to attach a couple of underwater camera pictures of some of the fish that we caught it. Not sure if they attached. Had a great time though.

Vexilar