Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Osp all locked up

Twisted auger

• View Profile
Old state park is all locked up!! Between the ramp and island pushing 2.5" I was there before this recent snow and there was snow on the ice so must have been locked up for a day or so! From the beach I would say it's hard to the main lake! Won't be long get the gear ready!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
That’s awesome!!  Looks like it’ll be good this week for sure!!  Anyone fishing?
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

[email protected]

• View Profile
I will be checking it out this weekend fof sure

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
man with the temps at 3 deg sun night its going to be on soon, you people getting out early be cool   hahahah   my little spot will be ready soon  and early ice always gives up some nice fish.  see ya out there folks 
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hope so.  Just praying this snow doesn’t screw us totally.  OSP is just about there! 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

[email protected]

• View Profile
I fished sat. and sun. last weekend. Caught some nice fish. Will be out on OSP tomorrow morning early. I will try to drop an ice report here first thing.

[email protected]

• View Profile
All locked up for sure. Bout 4 inches hard ice all the way across. Oh the glory. Beautiful day out here.

Vexilar