Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Thanks snow

g · 6 · 2977

g

• View Profile
The snow ruined any thing building ice. Measured 9 1/2 inches in my front yard and 7 1/2 inches in my backyard in Xenia. At least I got to take my granddaughter snowmobiling today. She's 15, so I let her drive it by herself. She had a blast and was proud of herself getting it up to 60. Rode at the neighbors farm in a flat bean field that had the rocks removed in the spring. The neighbor boy,who is 16, had a blast riding it too. All in all, since I can't ice fish in Ohio, it was a great day.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
sounds like a blast   ,  i just went bunny blastin in 3 inches of powder up here in akron
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

g

• View Profile
Hope you were successful snowcone. Sounds like a blast too. No pun intended. LOL!!!.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
it was a blast   hahah   we jumped about 12 but only three went home with us, seems like we couldnt hit crap   hahahaha      and i have a  magic over under  lol  seems like if i aimed i missed but if i shot from the hip  bunny down   hahahahah       we dont have much snow  up here so the bunnys were sitting out sunning them selves  , i stopped and looked and  there sits a rabbit,   i hit one and i took off the head and when we cleaned them there was a wad fell out , that brought the laughter  .

g

• View Profile
Great job snowcone. Been a long time since I rabbit hunted. All my private land disappeared so I quit going. Always loved to hunt in a light snow covering. I imagine it would have been pretty funny seeing the wad fall out. At least you got a few delicious meals from your excursion.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
thnx buddy     

Vexilar