Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Stay safe

ML · 9 · 10048

ML

• View Profile
Anyone going out over the next couple of days, STAY SAFE!

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
the next couple of days being wed, and thur.with wind chill temps to -25 to -30 below zero,and winds to 30mph not me...…………………... :D :D :D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

fishingful

• View Profile
May have to run a extension cord from the house to the shanty on the pond and run the electric heater lol

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
and dont forget to ice anchor that shanty down...……….. :D :D :D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I’m out till Friday.   Not familiar enough with the Wilcraft enough to trust myself in this cold.  And forget walking around in that.  Not safe, especially on my bad knee. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

fishingful

• View Profile
Already have both shanties anchored in place. They will stay out untill it starts to thaw.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I was out for 5 minutes this morning to fill my boiler.  It is brutal cold.  Please be safe even if you’re in a shanty.  The walk back and forth can be very dangerous today and tomorrow!!! 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
exposed skin in 0 temps  frostbite    bbrrrrrr   
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Was out both those days, never even fired up the heater and my cloth shanty is see thru. Did wear gloves which is unusual for me. Fished Nimmy everyday til today when I changed it up and hit Moggy.

Vexilar