Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice fishing humor..... or not

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
I took my wife out for dinner last night , We started out with the normal conversation about how our days went, I told her I took Friday off to ice fish and let her know what lake I was going to, from there on, my mind was on fishing and fish was on my mind.... she started talking about, actually I don’t know what she was talking about, I was just nodding my head and saying, yea, okay , and giving a smirk smile as I bobbed my head thinking about what color I should start out on, “ yea sounds good” ... should I target eyes first before sunrise or panfish, “ ha, yea that sounds good babe” do I wanna take a chance on parking or just tough it out and walk a mile , ha, with a smirk smile, “ okay babe”.... all of a sudden my wife got up and started walking out the door before we even ate, I jumped up and said, “ where you going?” , she looked at me, along with 15 other people in the restaurant and said,” I just asked you if you wanted me to get up and go home and you said , “ okay babe” .... I could hear forks drop and people laughing as I tried to plead  my case and get her to sit back down without too much static..... she did, but I had to listen very attentively the rest of the evening as she ripped my ass and told me how many times I’ve done this before..... oops, I can’t help it, I’ve got IFADD .... Ice fishing attention deficit disorder... tight lines fellas... lol

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Dude!  That’s hilarious!!   ;D
Hope you get into them this morning!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
I got out, the roads were not the best, first spot at 5:30 am - 8 am, drilled 5 or 10 holes at various depths, never marked a fish, packed it up and mulled my way through more snow, drilled over 20 holes ..... never marked a fish. I knew I should’ve grab the hand auger, lighten my load and walked the old way with just a bucket, rod and a few jigs. Tomorrow is another day

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hahahahhah   thats funny   i   have   been   there   hahaha
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

g

• View Profile
Think most of us have been there, just not to that extreme. Glad you smoothed things over but sorry you didn't get any fish.

ice hole 2

• View Profile
It could have worse. your wife could have opened the door and left the BEDROOM!!!!!!!!  lol !
My best friends are ice holes.

Vexilar