Ice Fish Ohio Forum
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 10:33:19 AM

Author Topic: Indian Lake Tactics (A Parody)  (Read 3513 times)

Tanker593

• View Profile
Indian Lake Tactics (A Parody)
« on: February 02, 2019, 11:54:30 AM »

I can't tell you how to catch fish on Indian but I can tell you how to avoid catching fish.  In order to avoid catching fish on Indian Lake use red spikes, white spikes and wax worms.  Use sveral different sizes of lures and presentations.  Fish all over 6-7 different areas and 2-3 coves in the Blackhawk area in 5-10 fow.  Fish around weeds and down trees. Use some sort of logic and wisdom based upon the experience of you and your buddy and all that you've read and been taught.  We know these tactics don't work because we've tried all of these things.  A little humor to console the soul after 2 weeks of tough fishing and bruised egos.

g

• View Profile
Re: Indian Lake Tactics (A Parody)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 04:43:23 PM »

Amen to that. Fished North Fork yesterday evening and caught 1 short eye on an obsidion colored 3/16 vibe. Didn't mark the fish it was on the bottom. Didn't mark many fish ant talked with one guy that fished all day without a bite. He said he marked fish and got them to rise using a pimple and minnow but no takers. Will try again tomorrow, just not sure where.

byg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 02:23:09 PM »

That's funny...I was thinking the same thing

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 06:17:16 PM »

then its not my imagination  because we did crappy last 2 times out   
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 08:07:30 PM »

Same here in NE Ohio.   Friday was almost nonexistent bites, I got 3 nice bass but probably only 10 nibbles all day and the bass barely bit.  Today was worse, tried different spot and aside from one nice gill all dink’s and it was an effort to even get them to bite.  Crappie’s have been MIA for me this weekend.  Had some nice ones earlier in the week now zip!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details
Pages: [1]

Pages: [1]
Print Print

Vexilar