Ice Fish Ohio Forum

another round?

g · 20 · 7825

g

• View Profile
Another short round maybe coming. The temps in central Oh next week look favorable for giving is some ice. Hope there is no wind and we could be walking on water next weekend. Hope springs eternal.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Was thinking the same thing.   We might get a handful of days after this.  Love to get out once or twice more.  Even if it痴 without the Wilcraft.  Just drill a few more holes and pull some fish through them!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile
Thinking the same thing slab. Hope to get in a few more days next weekend.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
im with you guys
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

quackpot

• View Profile

g

• View Profile
Hopefully,Bobby, I'll call you to go next weekend. Fingers crossed.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Well see.  I was optimistic till I went to my best spots yesterday and saw tons of open water at least 30 feet off shore.  Both lakes were definitely more open water than ice. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

quackpot

• View Profile
Slab I値l send pictures if we get out. Lol just to rub it in. I知 going to try Saturday morning after I drop scrap on the way. If not I値l get the small boat out.

g

• View Profile
I am going to try Dunns Sat. afternoon, Bobby. I have to work Sat. morning til noon. Should be there by 2:30.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hope you can go!!  I知 done.  Still some open up here.  Dang wind killed any chance.  Be safe to any who try this weekend.  Looks like it値l be last shot for sure. 

Team Wilcraft!

quackpot

• View Profile

g

• View Profile
Hope this weekend will be OK. This will be the end for Ohio ice fishing, unfortunately. My spud bar wil be my best friend this weekend. Be safe all.

g

• View Profile
Checked Indian tonight and got knocked out. Checked 3 places, 2 I really wanted to fish and the other I would have fished, and all had junk ice. Good old spud bar told the story, 3 hits and through. Done for the year unless I get a wild hair and go to Mi. Good luck to anyone lucky enough to get out. SPUD YOUR WAY out AND BACK and be safe.

quackpot

• View Profile
I知 done also unless I head north. Did get the front tires studded this evening.

kickn ice

• View Profile
Fished moggy yesterday and today, until the rain. 20+ perch both days (60% keepers) with a few 5lb cats. Caught fish anywhere from 8-20 fow. Ice was 5"+ out on the main lake, 3" off the launch. A little sketchy on the way in today with the ice cracking and popping. Ice season over!

Vexilar