Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Final Dock Tournament of the Year

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
We will have our season ending dock tournament at the Alum Creek Marina Sunday the 10th from 8 am to 2 pm. After the weigh-in we will all be going over to the Cheshire Market for pizza and pops. We will be giving away a few sponsor products including the products from Bullnose Products.

Hope to see everyone there.

Please respond if you plan on fishing.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

g

• View Profile

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
I'll be there. Hopefully we get some people to show up, I don't get to see a lot of you after the ice season is complete.

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
David do you still have to have fished the reg tournaments to be able to fish the season end tourney? I work every sat so I haven't made one this year but if I don't go to st clair on Sunday I'd consider coming to alum.

eyeshunter

• View Profile
I will try and be there for the finale.  However, I might not be able to make the get together at Cheshire Market afterwards.  I have a family dinner to attend at 4pm in Columbus.  

Steve

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
Hey 30, we decided not to make that a stipulation this year with hope to entice a few more anglers. Would be great if you could make it!!

Glayve

• View Profile
And I'm going to be working :( Was hoping to see you folks one more time! I enjoyed fishing with ya!

Vexilar