Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Nimisila Crappie

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Hit Nimmy Saturday evening and last night. Not a huge amount of Crappie being caught yet but the size is awesome. Between the two nights I only had 12 Crappie but ten were 11-12 inches. Saturday night a lady got a 14.5 and last night a guy got one just over 15. Planning on going again tonight.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Wow!   I need to get up there.  Haven’t been fishing since ice.  Got my license but no rods in the water. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Was there again last night was really crowded for a while. Ended up with 11 Crappie between 9.5-11 inches. No pigs caught last night.

g

• View Profile

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I’m not surprised.   The more the weather gets better the more pressure.  It’s the same with the gills up there.   I’ve been the first or second guy up there after ice off and killed the gills then once word is out it slows drastically. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar