Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Sick of all the rain

g · 7 · 4037

g

• View Profile
Sick of all the rain we have been getting. Want to get out and fish but the weather has put a damper on it. Haven't even been to Erie yet, disgusting. Want to take the boat to Erie but don't want to drive it in the rain or sit in the trailer while it rains. One of these weekends it has to be nice.

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Only been on Erie twice so far this year. The rain has stopped me from fishing as much as I usually do. Did hit Nimmy last night, only kept 3 10 inch crappie and a 20 inch cat. Caught a bunch of 5 inch crappie and several 8 inch Warmouth.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Agreed!  The weather on the weekends has sucked.   I still haven’t been out since drilling holes.   Hoping next weekend will be it!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

quackpot

• View Profile
Rain suit hasn't helped the bite at all. Sun came out late this afternoon but fish are still confused. Grant we're getting a lot of short saugeye.

g

• View Profile
At least you are getting out and catching something. Finally going to take the boat to Erie Sat. so at least it will be there for the summer.Yea!!!

billfish3r

• View Profile
Constant rain sucks but Im prepared for it. I always bring some rain gear with me like my fishing hat or my Wantdo Waterproof Mountain Jacket. I dont want to stop fishing just because of some falling water lol.  Though I'm hoping for some ice fishing soon
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 12:02:50 AM by billfish3r »

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
i dont know about you guys but i just fixed my 90 merc and im chomping at the bit to get out since theres no ice.  man im so bored i would launch  just to ride around the lake   hahahahahah    im getting less fishin because this screwy weather ..
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar