Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Sick of all the rain

g · 5 · 589

g

• View Profile
Sick of all the rain we have been getting. Want to get out and fish but the weather has put a damper on it. Haven't even been to Erie yet, disgusting. Want to take the boat to Erie but don't want to drive it in the rain or sit in the trailer while it rains. One of these weekends it has to be nice.

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Only been on Erie twice so far this year. The rain has stopped me from fishing as much as I usually do. Did hit Nimmy last night, only kept 3 10 inch crappie and a 20 inch cat. Caught a bunch of 5 inch crappie and several 8 inch Warmouth.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Agreed!  The weather on the weekends has sucked.   I still havenít been out since drilling holes.   Hoping next weekend will be it!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

BASS Life Member.

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Power Pole, Culprit, Eurotackle

Custom jigs and soft plastics available--pm for detail

quackpot

• View Profile
Rain suit hasn't helped the bite at all. Sun came out late this afternoon but fish are still confused. Grant we're getting a lot of short saugeye.

g

• View Profile
At least you are getting out and catching something. Finally going to take the boat to Erie Sat. so at least it will be there for the summer.Yea!!!

Vexilar