Ice Fish Ohio Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 20, 2019, 06:38:40 AM

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sick of all the rain  (Read 104 times)
g

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2019, 03:01:01 PM »

Sick of all the rain we have been getting. Want to get out and fish but the weather has put a damper on it. Haven't even been to Erie yet, disgusting. Want to take the boat to Erie but don't want to drive it in the rain or sit in the trailer while it rains. One of these weekends it has to be nice.
Evinrude58

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 10:35:01 AM »

Only been on Erie twice so far this year. The rain has stopped me from fishing as much as I usually do. Did hit Nimmy last night, only kept 3 10 inch crappie and a 20 inch cat. Caught a bunch of 5 inch crappie and several 8 inch Warmouth.
slabslayer
You can never drill too many holes!
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2019, 06:09:08 AM »

Agreed!  The weather on the weekends has sucked.   I still havenít been out since drilling holes.   Hoping next weekend will be it!

Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

BASS Life Member.

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Power Pole, Culprit, Eurotackle

Custom jigs and soft plastics available--pm for detail
quackpot

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2019, 07:21:52 PM »

Rain suit hasn't helped the bite at all. Sun came out late this afternoon but fish are still confused. Grant we're getting a lot of short saugeye.
g

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2019, 08:25:01 PM »

At least you are getting out and catching something. Finally going to take the boat to Erie Sat. so at least it will be there for the summer.Yea!!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Vexilar