Ice Fish Ohio Forum

New Site and New Owner!

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I would like to introduce Mary Ellen Klukow as our new owner of Ice Fish Ohio. She and her husband have been members for many years and have donated there time every year in the Ice Fish Ohio booth at the Columbus Fishing Expo. Her passion is fishing and writing about fishing. She also loves to Ice Fish!

With that being said I have turned control of the website over to Mary Ellen. I will still have some ownership along with  Joel and Nate. I  will be active running the dock tournaments and participating at functions and the on the site.

I believe that with the new site and Mary Ellen's passion for Ice Fishing and her ability to grow the site using Facebook, Instagram and Twitter we can rejuvenate the site and continue to be the leader in Ohio educating fisherman and their families about the sport of Ice Fishing!

Lets give Mary Ellen a warm welcome!

David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Welcome, looking forward to working with you. Hope fully this site will return to its former glory. Let's get together and talk about this going forward.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

MEKlukow

• View Profile
Thanks so much, David! I'm really excited about growing IFO. If anyone has any suggestions or questions, please feel to reach out anytime!

Nate, I'd love to sit down and discuss this sometime. Just let me know when.

g

• View Profile
Congrats Mary Ellen. Hopefully we will have a good ice season so the site will get back to what it was . Good luck.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Give me a call sometime and we can set up a meeting, also I noticed my profile no longer displays " administrator ". Not sure why!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

bruce136

• View Profile
Welcome Mary!

Welcome back Nate!
Nate, when you leave and come back, your seniority starts over. Get in the back of the line rookie!
Lol

wetline1

• View Profile

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Its going to be great!  Sorry I missed this the first time through.  I've been in contact with everyone and think things are in good hands!!  Welcome aboard1
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Heaven Bound

• View Profile
 Thank you for your hard work.  Mike

toadfish

• View Profile
Welcome Mary!  I hope you keep the site going, it is a very valuable source of info.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Welcome aboard Mary. My sincere thanks to ALL in keeping this site going & improving upon it.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
welcome,   i think i need sun glasses  lololo
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar