Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Intro

Hillbilly

• View Profile
HI, My name is Jason. Im a long time forum guy(numerous soft water forums), and also some other ice sites.
Along with my fishin parter, we do alot of competitve fishing during the spring summer and fall. Have always loved ice fishing, last few years have been great. Make numerous trips to Indian and Buckeye, along with loramie and Kiser.
Looking forward to the stiffwater season.
I go by Hillbilly, i seldom answer to my real name.

HB 8)

JustNutts

welcome aboard. I duno about anybody else but im ready for some ice.

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Welcome to the site Hillbilly, I also rarely go by my name, so it's Banker out there on the hard water.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Welcome to IFO. I think were ready to go. BRING ON THE ICE!!!
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Thanks for joining and look forward to your posts. See ya on the ice soon.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

[email protected]

• View Profile
Hello i am 14 years old. I love Fishing. I have really put some money in my fishing equipment. I go to indian lake about 2 times a weekend and i fish for crappie, bluegil, bass, and catfish. I have never been ice fishing but i recently bought a ice fishing rod and reel.... and im ready to go ice fishin'

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Welcome to our site Circle! A lot of the guys have kids or grandkids that will be at out get-togethers. We usually spend a few days on Indian Lake as a group because of the good ice conditions we find there.
I hope that as a member, you'll learn a lot about the sport. We think it's pretty great!
Good luck this year and stay safe.
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Jason Mitchell Rods/Ice Armor by Clam
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Circle, Its great to welcome you to ice fishing I encourage you to read all the ice safety topics and not to go on the ice by yourself. NO ICE IS EVER SAFE, remember this golden rule, I look forward to the opportunity to meet you when I make it back to Ohio. If you have any questions the moderators i am sure will gladly help all you have to do is ask, once again be safe Dave

perchguy

• View Profile
Hi my name is Kevin I live close to the  (GREENSWAMP) Grandlake ST Marys.In the late 80's 90's was a great perch lake.I fish Indian and Loramie alot.  Goodluck and be safe on the hardwater. Perchguy. ;D ;D

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
welcome.
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
I LOVE IT WHEN NEW PEOPLE TRY ICE FISHING! CIRCLE, THIS SPORT IS DANGEROUS TO SAY THE LEAST. GOOD NEWS IS, THERE ARE GOOD GUYS ON THIS SITE AND THEY SHOULD HELP GET YOU GOING WITH THIS SPORT. GO OUT WITH THEM AT FIRST AS THEY WILL KNOW WHAT ICE IS SAFE TO WALK ON AND WHERE TO CATCH FISH. LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ON THE ICE AT INDIAN THIS WINTER!

PS. DAN SHUGA IS WHO I WENT FISHING WITH WHEN I FIRST STARTED FISHING INDIAN LAKE, HE IS A GREAT RESOURCE. HE IS A PRO STAFFER ON THIS SITE AND IS FROM AROUND THERE.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Vexilar