Ice Fish Ohio Forum

jeeez finally made it back

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hey folks  finally made it back,  but thats what happens when  summer takes over  hahahah    shoot ,  lookin at the new  site i had to put on my shades  hahaha   hope everyone  was well .  soon as i make it thru the fall brawl  i may  wish for cold weather    hahaha   not   ...........   but  i did start my drill, but  gas just seems so old school, need electric...  fish on all   see ya soon...   rik
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

g

• View Profile
Good luck in the fall brawl snowcone. Hope you hit it big.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
thanx  g     its all in fun .?   im not sure which is better  draggin my shanty  all over or  runnin all over erie in my boat  hahahahah.   
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome back!!!!  Hopefully the brawl will go well and ice will soon follow. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile
Both ways are great snowcone but I like the ice myself. It's the feeling  I get when I find fish and figure how to catch them. I do enjoy fishing from my boat but I think it is easier to find fish. Either way, I'm glad to be a fishing addict.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I prefer ice too.  Takes the whole boat control out of the equation.  And I agree they’re easier to find on ice. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar