Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Where do we go from here

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
To all my fellow ice fish ohio loyalists i must admit that in my absence with much reflection I return to the site I love only to find out that a lot has changed. A shadow remains of what we once were! I ask myself how can we restore the magic that this site once held. How do we  power forward as ice season approaches rapidly? Let's fire up the suggestion machine, let's recapture all that was and once again will be. My mind is fresh and rested and I patiently wait for the ideas to start pouring in. I know your out there, I've missed my friends and the times spent sharing memories. I believe in the vision this site upholds so join me as we once again as friends and lovers of the sport of ice fishing break from this dark shell and rise again.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
First of all, WELCOME BACK!!!!   We’ve all missed you around here. 

And I agree.  We can definitely restore our site.  I’m looking forward to member suggestions also.   I know there are some great ideas out there, and it’s not too late.  A fantastic season awaits both on the ice and here at IFO I think!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile
A good ice season would help greatly. The past 3 years have had limited periods of  fishable ice, especially central Ohio, which limited traffic on the site. Good ice will generate fishing reports, tackle tips and various recommendations.. Ice will generate interest so pray for an extended ice season.
Welcome back Nate!                       

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Welcome back Nate. Yes the site needs new energy, last two dock tourneys only had six guys show.  I always liked the Panfish series, however it was a lot of work for you to run. What if when we have safe ice just do a simple version that is basically like the dock tourneys and have them at different lakes maybe in different areas of the state.  Say have one at Mosquito, Portage, and Indian but not worry about the door prizes just make them a social gathering. And if we get good enough ice maybe have one on Erie too.

Tin Guppy

• View Profile
We missed you Nate, I wanted to call but didn't out of respect for your wishes. I don't know what to do but I would like to see it come back.  ::)

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Well I'm back and I wish it could have been sooner! I have honestly missed IFO community immensely.  So on that note, we are gonna get this ship heading in the right direction.  I owe it to you all, and we will fix it.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar