Ice Fish Ohio Forum

A distant light flickers

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Can you see it, over there, just beyond my reach a distant light flickers! With each step I take it becomes clearer, tiny Ray's begin to peirce the darkness spreading like vast tentacles grasping toward me . There is a light that burns, it grows ever brighter as I slowly crawl from this dream.  Each passing moment brings me closer to the source that radiates deep into my thoughts. Pulsing beams flash causing my eyes to look away. Onward I travel continuing,  focused, deprived of all reason! And just then I Crest and before me with little focus I realize,  it's not a light that flickers, it's more than that.  Like a thousand fiery suns my head rises, balanced, from this dream I awaken to find much is left undone. Arise fellow ice men,  awaken from this dream, join together,  from these ashes we will again be the light! Our season is upon us! With sword in hand break free of the darkness . Join me fellow ice men, join me as we shine. Together we go forward, an army of light , leaving behind the emptiness of what was and embracing what lies ahead.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

ice hole 2

• View Profile

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
nice  creative writing  101    lol     
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
well said professor...……….. :D :D :D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Vexilar