Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Temps for Indian Lake Area

ice hole 2

• View Profile
Has anyone noticed the long term weather forecast for the Indian Lake area lately?  Get ready,guys!! If the forecast is correct, we get temps not above freezing starting 31 Dec thru 22 Jan . Looks like a good season!!!!
My best friends are ice holes.

ice hole 2

• View Profile
Just saw the forecast for the Indian Lake area. If correct, starting Jan 30 thru Feb 16,2020 ( with the exception of Feb 7 ), the temps for this 18 day stretch will not be above freezing!!   Avg. high=28.3     Avg lows=11.1   LOOKING GOOD !!!

g

• View Profile
Oh, let it be so. Hope they get the forecast right.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I've never fished Indian but plan to this year if the temperature will cooperate
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

ice hole 2

• View Profile
The forecast for hard water at the Indian Lake area has been moved up!! Beginning Jan 7 -Jan 25, 2020 ( 19 consecutive days ) is now predicted with the exception of Jan 15 - not to be above freezing !! Avg High - 28.7 deg.F  Avg Low-13.2 deg.F  LOOKING BETTER SOONER!!!!!

ice hole 2

• View Profile
Here we go again with the weather forecast for the Indian Lake area. If the forecast is correct, starting Jan 30 thru Feb 15 ( 17 consecutive days) the avg. high =29.4  avg low =12.5. Hope this forecast works out but it still is long term. This would be a great start for the new year!!!!!

ice hole 2

• View Profile
Temp prediction for 13 Dec - 2 Jan 2021 in the Indian Lake Area. Avg high - 36.4 deg. Avg low - 23.4 deg. Overall Avg. - 29.9 deg.   

Vexilar