• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
these rods are a blast to use

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes they are!   And wait till a 5 pound bass latches onto one!  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Evinrude58

• View Profile
I have a slightly larger version and love it for panfish.

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
I've been trying to get the Bass Pro in Toledo, Cabelas in Dundee and the Fur, Fish and Game in Toledo to stock these rods along with the tips. They all have said they like the idea and concept but none have added them to their inventory. If you want to finesse fish for panfish... this is the optimum way to go... and they only cost around 10$. There is a larger one and they run around 20$

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
https://sportsmensdirect.com/shop/palm-reels-rods/ ....... here is a link to the web page.. I have no affiliation to the seller FYI

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
They’re great for micro jigs.   I love mine.  I picked up some 1/200 oz jigs this fall and plan on putting them on my palm rod soon as I get out.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Sorry Guys, I'm going against the grain on Palm Rods. I'm not a fan.  Maybe it's because of my age, short arms, lack of flexiblity or rotund size... but I'll pass on them.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
just curious,what size hook is on a 1/200 oz jig?
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Mine have a #12. 

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar