Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Getting Bored !

ice hole 2

• View Profile
" Here, fishy, fishy, fishy". "Here, fishy, fishy, fishy". Could not help it !  Sorry, just practicing ice fishing thoughts for next season since there is not much to do because of COVID-19 shutdown !
My best friends are ice holes.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I know!   Iím going crazy too.   Iím not even able to do any fishing at all yet.  Rotator cuff surgery March 5th.  Next Friday I see the surgeon and hopefully get released to fish at least.   Not been this bored and stir crazy in a while!!!    Right with ya!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

BASS Life Member.

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Power Pole, Culprit, Eurotackle

Custom jigs and soft plastics available--pm for detail

Evinrude58

• View Profile
How are you bored, there is plenty to do. Shore fishing, boat fishing, Work on fishing gear, organize fishing gear, work on boat, wade fishing, night fishing, river fishing, lure fishing, live bait fishing, catfishing, Crappie fishing, gill fishing and any other fishing  you can think of. Oh, did I mention fishing?

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Only problem Iím not released to fish yet.  Casting isnít allowed yet, and I canít lift the Jon boat in the truck yet to got my crappie sports vertically.   Hopefully this will all change and Iíll be released next Friday!! 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

BASS Life Member.

ice hole 2

• View Profile
Hope your surgeon has good news for you ,Slab.I'm in the same boat with spinal stenosis
at 3 levels in lower back pinching sciatic nerve . Pain in both legs to my ankles.Very painful.On crutches.Not to make this post a doctor's report but - no back injections or surgery since it would reduce immunity to disease. Not good with COVID-19 around.Just keep taking pain pills is all I can do for awhile.Let's hope we both recover soon to enjoy ice fishing season again!                Good ideas 58 ,wish we could!!!!!!!

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Agreed!   Hope we are both healed for ice season!   Good luck on your recovery too!

BASS Life Member.

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Have caught a ton of crappie and some cats, now I need to get on Erie for some Eyes.

ice hole 2

• View Profile
Nice going, 58! Good luck on Erie!

Vexilar