Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Where are you thinking for 2020?

Evinrude58

• View Profile
So where is everyone thinking of going in 2020? Of course, I know Erie is on the list if we have the ice. Right now am thinking maybe Simcoe, Saginaw, or the C  lake in NY. Liked Hubbard and wouldn't mind trying it again but it is a long trip thru some really back woods areas.

johntom0013

• View Profile
Fished Devils Lake ND, Clear Lake IA, Sturgeon Bay WI and A few others last season, and will again this year as well as Leech and a few others. May try Champlain if I can figure out which part of it.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Wether I leave Ohio will depend on how I heal and the stupid virus.   Had ankle surgery 3 days ago and Iíll be in a boot starting 11/24 for a while.  And if COVID keeps going, I am not staying in no hotel.   Having a Wilcraft, Iíd consider sleeping in it for one night for a NY or southern MI trip if heal up.  Otherwise itíll be local trips here for me. Knowing local areas well, Iíd fish with a walking boot around here out of the Wilcraft. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

BASS Life Member.

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Power Pole, Culprit, Eurotackle

Custom jigs and soft plastics available--pm for detail

Vexilar