Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Clam 2000 -Already a Sled

Banker · 4 · 10338

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
I have used my Clam 2000 (broken down) as a carrier for my gear in the past. My question is if anyone has found a way to do it better. Right now I either simply lay everything on top and keep an eye on it...or strap things down with bungee cords...which backfired last year on me - lost a small Plano Tackle Box with about 50 jigs and slip bobbers in it.

Anybody do anything different to unitlize the already built in sled features of a Clam Corp 2000?
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

whalernut207

• View Profile
I do the same thing. is this the clam that looks like frankenstines casket when all folded up? mine does! it is very heavy and hard to slide when the ice is snow covered. thinking of getting old water skis and do the saw horse idea. got any better solutions?

JustNutts

drill holes in sled and bucket and then attach cord

mousejam515

• View Profile
I got one this year. The pre-molded bucket holder places are pretty much worthless. Iv been putting my stuff in a Milk crate it is easier to strap than a bucket. one other thing i have done is when i fold the shanty up the side that is the top i dont put the hole cover lid back on. It leaves a nice hole to hold your smaller stuff.

James

Vexilar