• With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Got one of these too.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 05:26:54 PM by Banker »
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Banker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Have Pro's and Cons with this Chair
Pros:
More Floor Room
Great for Storage.
More Comfortable
Back Support
Light Weight
Hands Free Carrying Kind of -see cons
Good in a Shanty (not on the ice - see cons)

Cons:
Shoulder straps too far apart- come off often when not completely facing forward (pulling shanty). Almost always have to hold one strap when walking to prevent it from slipping all the way off.
Rod holders work well when rods are not rigged. but with hook tied and line - easy to get tangled with others- have the hook slip out of hook holder and hook into something else.
Cant set it down without laying it flat on the ground- so I typically have to set up with it on my back to avoid it getting wet on the ice.
Also can't stand up with out the chair falling down outside the shanty- too weighted towards the back - gets my gear pretty wet.

Other than that- it was an okay buy convenient enough for me to continue using in my shanty but troublesome enough for me to not recommend it to others till some of it's flaws are worked out.   
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 09:14:13 PM by Banker »
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Sweet kick stand!
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Jason Mitchell Rods/Ice Armor by Clam
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

Banker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Added a modification to the chair today that really helped it not fall off so much when I am wearing in on my back- A Round Bungee Cord with A Ball at one end- I wrap it around the two straps and over loop the ball to keep in place- I could do jumping jacks and it wouldn't go anywhere. Now for the modification to keep the chair from falling when I stand up...
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

Vexilar